Global Key Account Manager
Alfa Laval Lund AB - Stockholm - Publicerad: 2021-05-04 11:50:08
Alfa Laval in Tumba is looking for a
International Key Account Manager
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate International Key Account Manager to our MSH Service Department.
So, what are you going to do today?
BU Marine Separation & Heat Transfer Equipment (MSH) - Service is responsible for all after sales business in Marine and Diesel applications, within the BU. It covers spare parts, retrofit, upgrading and services. Customers includes shipping companies that operate/owns vessels, repair yards and engine power stations.
Alfa Laval holds a strong market position in this highly competitive and international market. We will take the next step to further strengthen our position, with an International Key Account Manager (IKAM), to continue to create outstanding customer experiences together with our Sales Companies for some of our strategic International customers.
About the job
We have a clear objective to fully support our most important Int. customers to become successful and more competitive, by adding value to their business. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. You will:
* Be responsible for the IKAM process and structured follow up´s.
* Support and work closely with the local sales teams to develop and implement IKAs strategies, action plans and reviews.
* Handle and negotiate IKA agreements.
* Acquire thorough understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
* Expanding the relationships with the customers and continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
* Ensure the correct products and services are delivered in the right manner
* Serve as the link of communication between customers and Alfa Laval organization.
What you know
You will be joining a team of skilled and highly motivated colleagues, in a fast-moving business. You have:
* Marine business experience
* Proven track record as Key Account Manager in an international environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business acumen
* Ability to recognize opportunities, from customers’ needs and turn them into solutions
We need a self-motivated team player, with a true interest in building customer loyalty through mutual benefits, with a high commercial drive. You have university level in Engineering/Business or a corresponding degree with + 10 year of working experience. Perhaps you are working within sales and business development, and is looking to take on a new and exciting challenge.
The position is preferably based in Tumba, Sweden, reporting to the Manager of Global Service Sales in Tumba.
Expected number of travel days is approx. 60 days/year.
For more information, please contact
Mitul Sawjani, Manager Global Service Sales – MSH Service, +46 701 485 482
Maria Törnqvist, HR Partner +46 723 715 615
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerföreningen +46 733 995 684
Bruno Smolic, Unionen +46 708 525 217
Please send your application no later than 27th of May 2021
Interviews will be held continuously