Star Stable Entertainment AB - Stockholm - Publicerad: 2021-05-03 20:58:57
Are you passionate about people and leading through change? Read on!
Have you heard that we are currently building new products? Since 2011, we have constantly been expanding, branching out into apps, music, publishing and most recently animation. With multiple new projects in the pipeline, we are looking for an Engineering Manager to join in on this journey and guide our engineers as our organisation is growing more rapidly than ever.
This role is still quite new to us, but as a starting point, we believe that the person we are looking for is someone who is enthusiastic about people and wants to help develop the craft towards an active engineering community with a lot of knowledge sharing. In the role of Engineering Manager, you will be the people manager for our Web and Core team and coach them in their learning, development and goals-setting. Sounds exciting? We think so! And you might just be the person we are looking for.
As an Engineering Manager you:
- Coach and support the individuals reporting to you in their professional learning and towards development objectives.
- Evaluate and develop the function/craft together with others in the organisation. You work for an active engineering community with continuous learning.
- Work hands-on with talent planning, both long-term and short-term.
- Work to build trust and a feeling of belonging in the craft together with the team. You work to understand others' motivations and needs and keep providing a motivational environment.
- Grow and guide the team(s) together with the product owners.
In order to thrive in this role, we think that you have...
- Previous experience as a people manager in a rapidly growing organisation and knowledge of the entire employee lifecycle - from recruitment to offboarding.
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills. You know what type of coaching that is needed for different situations.
- A background in software development.
- Hands-on experience leading people through change in a continuous participatory way and an understanding of change management principles.
- Effective in one-to-one and one-to-many communication with the ability to use communication to make visions applicable to others.
What do we offer?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We sit smack in the center of Stockholm City. We are literally a commuter’s dream or a short bike ride for those who call the city their home.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you? Apply now! We’re keen to hear more about you!