Cloud & Connectivity Enterprise Architect
Blue Eye AB - Göteborg - Publicerad: 2021-05-03 18:49:57
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
In the role of Connectivity Architect, you will be responsible for defining end2end solutions for the
Connectivity services that will provide CEVT customers with a comprehensive connected car ecosystem.
This includes defining the overall architecture and distribution of the service over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third-party service providers, and the interaction between all actors.
You will plan the management and use of the service already existing solutions and to cost and timing feasibility.
Your primary deliveries will consist of overall enterprise architecture and infrastructure as input to
software development team. Together with the team you are responsible for maintaining, supporting and delivering the solution.
The responsibility in this role might change over time. You will be working in close cooperation with
business as well as function & system responsible and component owners. You will work in a global
organization, with regular contact with Asia, mainly China.
• Problem management and continual service improvements
• Incident management in respect to solution and existing SLAs
• Vendor management
• Work together with architecture team and define interaction, infrastructure and integrations, as
well as requirements for support systems.
• Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to deliver and maintain the solution.
• Based on experience, propose new processes, technologies and innovations to be introduced.
• Work together with fellow Product Owners and the Product Portfolio Manager to set the direction
and roadmap for the apps, services, platform and future business.
• Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform
provides value to the customers
• Delivery will include an on-call schedule
• experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
• experience of working with Service oriented architecture e.g. micro service architecture
• experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
• >3 years’ experience of requirements analyzes, service design and solution architecture
• >5 years’ experience of software development
• Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.