Vestas Northern Europe AB - Malmö - Publicerad: 2019-02-11 17:00:30
Do you thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment with highly motivated people? Do you enjoy stakeholder management and have an analytical and structured approach to your work? Join Vestas Construction department as a Documentation Professional and be part of an engaged team with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
SBU NCE > Construction > Project Support
Vestas Northern & Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Construction Department oversees all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team keeps the project on budget and on schedule and ensures that our rigorous safety and quality standards are met. Construction also works closely with the Sales and Legal Departments to ensure that each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's specification.
The Documentation Professional (f/m) is responsible for defining as-built project documentation delivery from Construction Department to customer. The aim of this function is to align requirements on the documentation which are coming from various parties with the deliverables from Vestas. The Documentation Professional (f/m) is also defining processes and improving existing ones regarding documentation.
Furthermore, the responsibilities include:
- Analyse customer requests, local requirements and norms regarding documentation and define documents, content and timeline in alignment with Sales, Sales Support, Technical Sales Support, Business Development and local engineers
- Support Administrator Documentation and project team by giving information, directions and instructions
- Align with Vestas factories and Vestas suppliers on scope of documentation to be delivered
- Support sourcing teams in their negotiations regarding documentation to be delivered
- Streamline and standardise documentation related processes and communication within Construction Department but also with stakeholders and suppliers inside the entire Vestas organisation or outside the organisation
- Develop, document and implement documentation related processes and manuals for administrative supporting functions for mature and emerging markets as well
On the professional level we believe you have/are:
- Minumum Bachelors Degree within science-, engineering or commercial field.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in the field of documentation, preferably within an international company
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
On the personal level we believe you have/are:
- Highly motivated, calm methodical and demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise effectively
- Ability to analyse a construction contract or equivalent
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Supportive with the ability to stand your ground when being challenged
- Process oriented
What we offer
In this role you will have an early involvement in big deals with several gigawatts and you will be part of an ambitious, high-paced and goal-oriented culture with global career opportunities. We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a solid experience within a very exciting industry.
Primary work location is Malmö, Sweden.
For additional information on the position, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, in Malmö, Sweden at 0046 73 073 99 03.
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page. Last day of application is 3rd of March.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.