Cybercom Sweden & Denmark - Göteborg - Publicerad: 2019-02-11 15:54:27
Do you have experience in leading proof-of concept projects, conduct workshops and deliver architectural guidance? Are you interested in collaborating with customers to address security and compliance challenges and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS? Don’t waste any more time, keep reading!
Here at Cybercom we are proud to say that we have been qualified and approved for the AWS MSP Partner program and a DevOps Competence Partner! This means that we are skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration, and deliver value to customers by offering proactive monitoring, automation, and management of our customer’s environment.Now we are searching for someone who wants to join our AWS team in Gothenburg and take on the role as AWS Security Architect!
As AWS Security Architect at Cybercom your work will include:
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers.
- Work with doing security reviews for our customers (either via Cybercom or AWS).
- Implementing fixes for issues found during reviews on your own or together with our AWS team.
- Innovate on new ways for our customers to be even more cloud native.
- Implementing secure architectures on AWS for clients.
- Migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Work with all parts of our customers organisations.
How do you succeed in this role?
We see that you have at least 5 years’ experience in IT security and 3+ years of AWS experience, compliance and risk management. You feel comfortable building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption, and you are also an expert in Security Architecture, automation, integration and deployment. You must be fluent in English, both written and verbally. Swedish is also a welcome bonus.
You have experience in AWS and building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios. Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape and deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment is also meritorious.
AWS certifications are meritorious, certifications ranked in a descending order for this job:
1. AWS Certified Security - Specialty
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
3. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Who are we?
Cybercom is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. We’ve been an AWS partner since 2012, which gives us a strong foundation to design, build, migrate and operate many different workloads on AWS. We have a strategic collaboration with Amazon Web Services to help companies and organizations accelerate their journey to the cloud and boost their digital transformation.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply through our website. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Josefine Theorin at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 72-090 21 49