HCL Technologies Sweden AB - Göteborg - Publicerad: 2019-02-11 14:20:25
HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We have a role for Infrastructure Solution Designers-Skype for Business & Exchange please find below the details:
HCL is looking for several Infrastructure Solution Designers for Skype for Business and Exchange. As Infrastructure Solution Designer for Skype for Business and/or Exchange you have the responsibility to design and transition infrastructure solutions within the Skype for Business and the Exchange area. You will be involved throughout the whole chain from sales support, analysis, design and implementation to hand-over to support. Taking into consideration existing processes, technical standards and guidelines, you analyze business needs and constraints, design appropriate solutions, identify the work and time needed to implement them, and then work on the transition and operations of those solutions. You also take a role in the 3rd level support on solutions and propose and contribute to enhancement and improvement of existing services and processes.
You will be part of a team of highly professional and skilled infrastructure server technicians. You will work within a complex global environment, with multiple customers, taking care of one of Europe's largest server parks.
We believe that you are motivated, innovative, structured and thorough. You like working in geographically diverse and distributed teams and you are good at cooperating with others. You have a strong customer focus and a natural, service minded attitude. In your working situation you like taking responsibility, are able to drive and resolve complex technical issues, act with integrity and, of course, a result oriented mind-set. You are a collaboration and communication enthusiast and have a passion for showing how modern connectivity and technology can enhance and transform the customer experience.
- Solid background in Skype for Business and/or Exchange
- Solid experience with Solution Design or Network Architecture
- Broad knowledge within Microsoft infrastructure environment
- Extensive knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience of Office 365 is considered to be a plus
- Knowledge within the Network area is considered to be a plus
- Knowledge of the Video area is considered to be a plus
- Experience of working in an enterprise environment
- Business and customer oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Certifications are considered to be a plus
Competencies and skills:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop, present and implement different solutions based on customer and business needs
- Comfortable working with diverse and global teams and building relationships across organizational boundaries
- Have a positive attitude to change and welcome new opportunities
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Experience: +5 years
Working language: English and Swedish
As a person you are structured and organized. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable?
Kindly apply sharing your resume with: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information regarding the application or the role please reach out to: email@example.com /
Union representatives for Gothenburg: