HCL Technologies Sweden AB - Göteborg - Publicerad: 2019-02-11 14:20:27
HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We have a role for Service Manager- in Gothenburg, Sweden, please find below the details:
Work Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Job Type - Permanent
Job Title - Service Manager
Language Dependency - English & Swedish speaking will be added advantage
- Ensure productivity, quality and conformity of the service with the existing standards.
- Ensure efficiency (quality, availability, reliability) of the runtime service
- Ensure the service in runtime according to OLA and decided processes.
- Manage service according to financial plans and optimizing production costs
- Ensure the runtime service has adequate quality measurement mechanisms. Measure performance indicators of the runtime service and trigger corrective actions, as required.
- Coordinate the production organization in reaching and improving the operational, availability and quality parameters that affect the service
- Review and approve changes in production and participate in Change Advisory Boards(CAB)
- Follow up on volumes and give input to Capacity Management
- Ensure availability management, provide security and service continuity plans as defined in the OLA
- Manage and maintain a service production plan for the assigned service, containing the details related to service operations and short and long-term improvements of operational, availability and quality aspects
- Act proactively by making improvement recommendations towards achieving and improving the availability and quality targets
- Ensure OLA demands are clearly understood and communicated among Infrastructure delivery and the manager of the delivery of the service.
- Follow up on OLA and report quality
- Optimize costs for operations of the service
- Participate in the Service Level reviews
- Engage as needed in one time deliveries to secure production services
As a $5 billion global company, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients.
Leveraging our extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.
As a person, you are structured and organized, communicative and you are a team player. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable?
Kindly apply sharing your resume with: Kailashkenjale@hcl.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information regarding the role please reach out to email@example.com
Union representatives for Gothenburg: Emil Bergvall - firstname.lastname@example.org