HCL Technologies Sweden AB - Göteborg - Publicerad: 2019-02-11 14:20:30
HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We have a role for Service Line Manager- in Gothenburg, Sweden, please find below the details:
Work Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Job Type - Permanent
Job Title - Service Manager
Language Dependency - English, Swedish speaking will be added advantage
The Business Productivity Services (BPS) Service Line is a function with the Migration and System Integration (MSI) team in Europe which is focused on the delivery of transition and transformation services to customers, with the Service Line Manager as the key interface between the customer, the customer focused delivery teams and the rest of the HCL organisation. The vision for the Business Unit is to be the Best-in-Class Business Productivity Services provider that creates Business Value for our customers, a great personalized service experience for end users and build a work culture of innovation & collaboration to harness the potential of our employees and partners.
The Business Units Mission is to work with our Customers to provide:
- Predictable services: anytime, anywhere, any device,
- new industry benchmarks aligned to business outcome,
- innovation that helps in adopting new technologies for improved end user productivity, through our global eco-system, thereby providing competitive differentiation for our customers and a sustained profitable growth for our business.
Each Service Line Manager will be assigned with transition and transformation accounts and responsible for a smoother handover to the delivery organization. They are accountable for the success of the transition and transformation project that they are involved in.
A good knowledge of broad set of EUC services (Service desk & Desktop support), relevant support processes and methodologies, experience of large scale service delivery and transition project management, a high degree of cultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are critical for the role.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the EUC Services (Service desk, Desktop support, Messaging and Collaboration, Exchange, SharePoint, AD, Citrix, Application Packaging, Imaging and Software Distribution) to understand and deliver the customer requirements.
- Visionary thinking to be able consult and quickly transform customer environment into the digital enterprise of the future by providing solutions on automated service desk, Cloud office using fully online services, workplace digitalisation, user profile assessment and profiling, mobility services, BYOD and sound knowledge of AWS, Azure and virtualisation techniques.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in service operations, transition and transformation activities in these tracks out of which a minimum of 2 years in a senior management role.
- Good knowledge of working in RFP for customers in validating sizing, solution, transition plans and solution defence along with pre sales teams. When needed present HCL capabilities and best practices to customers during sales cycle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
The primary objectives of the Role are:
- To ensure successful execution of assigned transition and transformation projects and proper hand over to steady State Operations so they are able to operate the environment from day 1 flawlessly.
- Work closely with Sales team and participate in pre-sales activities that includes solution development and presentations to customers
- Work on assigned RFP to validate the SOW as well create/edit as required and sizing for the EUC service tracks.
- Involve in Pre-sales activities like providing due diligence, Client environment assessment report, sizing and solution presentation.
- Should have knowledge on the Project management methodologies.
- Solid experience on Transition and Transformation methodologies like Gathering Requirements, Documentation, Redesign, Demonstration and providing the infrastructure requirements like (like Telecom, Data, Network etc..)
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the EUC Services (Service desk & Desktop support) and fair knowledge on other EUC Services namely Exchange, AD, Citrix, SharePoint, Application Packaging, Imaging and Software Distribution to understand and deliver to customer requirements.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years' experience in Transitions and Transformations activities.
- Should have a minimum of 4 years' experience in Pre-Sales activities.
- Able to share and update the team on the knowledge gained on specific areas during the course of account engagements.
- Keeping updated with the new technologies in the EUC space.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external customers, and key delivery partners by meeting with then on a regular basis to listen to their needs and concerns, to discuss our service roadmaps and evangelise HCL capability
- Align our Service Delivery process to meet the client business requirements on a continual basis & foster solution innovation to solve client issues
As a person, you are structured and organized, communicative and you are a team player. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable? Kindly apply sharing your resume with Kailashkenjale@hcl.com / email@example.com
For any information regarding the role please reach out to JanardhananS@hcl.com
Union representatives for Gothenburg: Emil Bergvall - firstname.lastname@example.org