Skriv ett eller flera sökord uppdelade med kommatecken. Ju fler desto bättre.
Nasdaq - Stockholm - Publicerad: 2018-12-06 17:33:56
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 3,900 total listings with a market value of approximately $13 trillion.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovative FinTech company where finance and technology meets, producing some of the most low-latency, high-performance and data-intensive systems in the world.
Nasdaq is now looking for an Application Engineer to join the Application Management team where you will work with a variety of products and systems to our clients worldwide. For example, you will work with Nasdaq Genium Market Information (GMI) and Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP). The team is responsible for implementing technical solutions and to support the business with operational related investigations, application upgrades and performance, and business continuity planning and testing.
* Incident solving, handling of incoming issues, requirements and launching of new releases
* Designing, planning, and implementing changes to our existing systems and implementing new solutions
* Planning and executing non-functional and performance testing
* Taking part in performing recovery procedures, scheduling, backups, and working proactively to catch incidents
* Managing projects and independently carrying out our parts of large implementation projects
* University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* Several years of experience working with Systems Operations, System Administrator, Network, Application Operations
Skills and Requirements:
* Knowledge of Linux, Scripting (Perl, Python etc.), and Databases (SQL)
* Knowledge or interest in object-oriented languages, such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
* Experience in Kubernetes and Ansible is meriting
* Docker and Cloud experience is meriting
* Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
The successful candidate should be analytical, innovative, highly driven, result- oriented, proactive, and positive. At Nasdaq there are excellent opportunities to rapidly become a key contributor with increased responsibility.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.